Requirements for Second Classes[edit | edit source]
- Be Lv 50 or above
- Complete 6 Bronze or 4 Silver Medal Achievements
- Complete Mid-Ninja Test Side Quests
About Medal Achievements[edit | edit source]
Each time you kill an Instance Boss, it will be recorded in your Achievement Book. Killing a boss a certain number of times will unlock medal achievements that reward you with EXP. For example, it takes 50 kills against Oppressive Goblin Troll to unlock a bronze medal, 100 kills to unlock silver. To unlock a medal, you need to claim the reward.
Mid-Ninja Test[edit | edit source]
Please refer to Mid-Ninja Test page.
(Keep in mind while one of the requirements for unlocking Second Classes is to be Lv 50, you can still take the Mid-Ninja Test starting at Lv 45.)
Promotion Facility[edit | edit source]
Once you have completed all the requirements for second class, you will then be given the option to be promoted to a new advance class! Depending on what your base class was, you will have two choices each to choose from. When you choose what you want to be, you will be moved to a final confirmation page that outlines what new skills you will be able to unlock later. Keep in mind in this current update, once you choose a second class to promote to, you cannot change it.
FAQs[edit | edit source]
▼ Benefits of Second Classes?
- Increase in base status.
- Acquire Second Class specific skills.
- Increase active skills shortcut ring by 1.
- Access to Super Powers and Forbidden Ninjutsu.
▼ How do I learn the new skills?
- You can learn skills by going to Menu > Skill > Select [Skill] > Acquire [Skill] (Note: 3 Skill Points are needed when learning a Second Class skill)
▼ How to I level a Second Class skill?
- The current Second Class skill limit is Lv1.